Working as our in-house model,, you will work directly with styling and photography teams on a daily basis modelling the collections to go live on site. You will work with the team to deliver the best possible images, showing the collections off to their full potential in-line with the JADE FASHION ethos and fashion authority.
maximum 25 years old , Female.
• Attractive and well maintained physical appearance
• Comfortable in front of a camera
• Proficiency in content creation on Instagram / Reels (Please provide resume/CV with link to portfolio)
• Proficiency in public speaking or hosting is a must (Please provide resume/CV with link to portfolio)
• Must have a passion for creating creative and engaging contents
• Update with the latest trend (sounds , format, etc)
• Ability to work independently or in a group and also collaborate as a strong team member.
• Able to stand and move around for long periods at a time
• Flexible to travel to locations as required of the job
Work closely with the stylist and photographers on set.
Also working closely with Customer Service team when photo is needed to show clothing/ JADE's product to its highest potentiial.
Ensure all collections are shown to the maxiumum potential for each shot taken in the sequence.
Respond in a timely manner to direction given on set to make sure there are no delays in the daily shoot target.
Has at least 5 years of experience/collaboration with magazines with fashion/lifestyle/design/art editorial and content creation angle or fashion brands with editorial and translator role
Solid experience in collaborating with fashion luxury brands or lifestyle brands in on/off-line events and tie-ups
Experience with web/communication agency and/or e-commerce companies is a strong plus
Strong organizational and planning skills, being capable to work under pressure.
Team working attitude and multitasking abilities.
Flexibility and ability to work effectively in a highly complex and changing environment
Communication skill and leadership capable of cooperating with other teams
Enjoys experimenting with new forms of digital communication and has an interest in e-commerce.
Strong interest, passion, and vocabulary in fashion
Fluent English is required
Familiar with digital advertising and social media
Skilled in image and video editing tools (includes motion graphic)
Skilled in Instagram NEW tricks and methods
Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After effect is a must.
Create and design content on various social media platforms (Instagram, Website, etc. )
Innovate and conceptualise new initiatives
Define local editorial and content strategy to achieve commercial, marketing and PR KPIs
Edit multi-media creative concepts, storytelling, interviews, web marketing and advertising contents through a wide range of channels (i.e. HP, Newsletters, Banners, Landing Pages, Mobile, Social media, and SEO compliant).
Coordinate and supervise relevant commercial contents with the marketing and PR team, liaise with external contacts when relevant and required
Supervise the consistency of all activities within the general guidelines
Manage relationships with external contacts when needed
Take ownership in creating decisions for outsourced translation, creating guidelines, making production direction, quality control and delivery management
Minimum Bachelors in a Creative major. ( or equivalent)
- Good at video editing and motion
- Good with adobe premiere dan adobe after effects.
- Basic understanding of typography & composition
- Capable of producing assets with tight deadlines
- Adaptable – self-starter able to run with ideas and execute them
- Must be responsible, independent, creative and committed
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, dedicated, aggressive and driven to succeed
Ideate, design, and produce high quality motion graphic and static graphic assets for use by all departments (Marketing, PR, Production, Social etc.)
-Work with the creative team to help with the creation of full creative campaigns
-Create graphic templates for easy use by other team members.
- Creates complex graphics, animation and live video content for a diverse array of media, including Social Media and Web
- Other projects can include title and post-production work, as well as multimedia campaigns, promotion products, technical illustrations and computer artwork for use in a variety of materials.
-Proactively engage with internal teams to help organize and execute design projects to completion
* Minimum of 2-5 years of working experience in a global matrix organization with demonstrated success in finance functions, team management
* ICA / MBA from a reputable institution and/or equivalent professional qualification
* Hands-on experience with IFRS and Indonesian tax and GAAP is a must-have
* Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
* Proven experience in planning and forecasting, management reporting, project management and cost optimization
* Willingness to work across time zones and occasional travel within Indonesia based on business requirements
* Provide leadership in the development of short and long term strategic financial objectives, including a roadmap for the achievement of financial targets as set in the Annual Business Plan
* Perform risk assessment and provide short- and long-term mitigation plans
* Support and help implement new business plans such as expanding activities, adding new processes, etc.
* Critically evaluate and provide feedback for companywide initiatives to encourage growth and improvement in processes
* Responsible for drafting, implementing and updating local financial policies and processes aligned to corporate guidelines and local best practices on a timely and periodical basis
* Ensure internal controls in various processes and to help plug the weaknesses leading to revenue leakage, misuse of company assets, wastages of resources of the company, etc.
* Conduct tax planning and ensure compliance to direct taxes, indirect taxes, tax payments, withholding taxes, assessments, appeals, etc. rules and regulations
* Validate and verify tax submissions and ensure strict compliance with IFRS, local GAAP, and applicable regulatory laws and regulations for financial and tax reporting ensuring closure of statutory audit
* Manage fund flows, working capital, credit management, term loans, Forex matters and ensure transactional KPIs (AR, AP, etc.) are maintained
* Operational knowledge of hedging, cash pooling, and other treasury processes
* Set KPIs, assess and provide guidance to team members for achieving team and organizational goals
* Develop human capital: recruit, train and motivate team members to be strong contributors to the local and global Finance department
* Guide team to keep high-quality bookkeeping and train them with the latest accounting requirements to ensure a clean audit report
* Ensure compliance to Group and local guidelines, processes, and policies by the Finance team members
* Participate and be the change agent for key business priorities (e.g., finance digital transformation, outsourcing, cost containment projects, etc.)