- Solid programming ability and at least 3 years of experience (preferably over 5 years of experience) in building web applications using .NET C#
- Designing, documenting, and implementing efficient API endpoints
- Implementing security and data-protection best practices
- Drive key technical and architectural designs with a close eye on maintainability, performance and security
- Conduct code reviews
- Clear and precise written communication. A large part of our team works remotely and it's vital that you are able to document ideas, progress and problems with clarity so everyone can work asynchronously.
- You must be happy to work independently (remote welcome) and be able to structure timelines, take ownership and responsibility and communicate clearly.
Any experience in the one or more of the following is a definite plus:
- Experience with AWS, Azure or any other cloud platforms
- Experience with microservices, Dapr is a plus.
If you've built something in the past, do let us know. Github and/or StackOverflow profiles are welcome.
You'll get to work in a fast-paced environment, with a great team of full-stack engineers who have a lot of experience in building large software applications from scratch.